Sunday, August 13, 2017
Took a break from dubbing my "Creating a Horse From Scratch" Instructional DVD to detail a clay I've had gathering dust for the several years.
Both figures were individual Instructional DVDs. I combined the two figures to create a single piece.
Tuesday, August 8, 2017
I'm adding my Voice Over Commentary to my Instructional DVD on "Creating a Horse from Scratch" Disk 2. Talking while I'm sculpting is very hard to do. Especially when you're adding muscles and tendons to the Skeleton of the Horse. So I did it silent in the original video, knowing that I'd be talking my students through as a voice over commentary. Once I finish this, then it is time to convert the videos onto DVD Master Disks for Sale. Keep watching, if you're interested, for when I start selling them.
Thursday, August 3, 2017
Spent the afternoon and evening, till 10pm, editing the second Instructional DVD of the two that I'll be selling on, "Creating a Horse from Scratch". One more step in the editing will be doing a voice over on the second DVD explaining what I'm doing in the video. I'll be doing that on Monday.
Tuesday, August 1, 2017
Doing the final stage of Editing my New Instructional DVD again today. I've probably got 3 days of work on this set of DVDs.. Then I make the Master DVDs... Then I'll announce it's ready for purchase.
Sunday, July 30, 2017
Back on working on my next Instructional DVD "Creating a Horse from Scratch". I will be working on this through the weekend and into next week. I'll be announcing the release of this DVD as soon as I get it done.
Thursday, July 27, 2017
Loaded up the clay of Approaching Storm in my van and drove 68 miles to Northwest Art Casting on the Eastern Side of Bozeman Montana to deliver it. Going to spend the next several days working and finalizing my two Instructional DVDs on Creating a Horse from Scratch. I hope to have the editing, dubbing and creation of the Master Disks by early next week.
Wednesday, July 26, 2017
I thought I was finished with this clay on Tuesday. That night I was doing final photos of the clay and while checking the detail, I saw a problem. I hadn't finished the base of the clay, and the Moccasins on the warrior on the ground needed detailing. So Had to delay the clays delivery to the foundry. I'll be taking it to the foundry on Thursday of this week. I'll video that trip.